When cleaning the mirror, do you feel particularly troublesome, especially when it is easy to get wet? After the shower, the whole mirror becomes blurred because of the heat. Don’t worry, Xiaobian here summarizes several small coups that hope to help. Everyone solves the trouble.
1, do not touch the mirror with a wet hand, or wipe the mirror with a damp cloth to avoid increasing the moisture;
2, the mirror can not touch the salt, grease and Acidic substances, these substances are easy to corrode the mirror surface;
3, the mirror surface should be wiped with a soft dry cloth or cotton to prevent the mirror surface from being rubbed;
4, available soft Wipe cloth or emery cloth and rub some kerosene or wax;
5. Wipe the mirror and frame with a rag of milk to make it clear and bright;
6, before bathing The soap can be applied to the mirror surface and then wiped with a dry cloth. A soap film is formed on the mirror surface to prevent the mirror surface from being blurred.
7. Apply a proper amount of dry cloth to the mirror surface and evenly apply it. Wipe away. The active ingredient contained in the detergent can effectively prevent the water vapor from coagulating on the mirror surface, and can achieve a good anti-fog effect;
8, astringent lotion or detergent can also be used. ;
9, rubbing with oil-absorbing paper, the effect is good.
In addition to the above points, there are a few more points:
First wipe the glass with a damp cloth, then use a clean damp cloth to dip a little white wine and apply a little force on the glass. Rub it again. After wiping, the glass is clean and bright.
You only use a spoonful of shampoo water to reduce the amount of water or use the shampoo after washing your head, use a cloth to wipe the window again, then dry the window with a dry cloth or paper, and the window will change. It is bright, bright and clean.
(1) When the glass or glass mirror on the window has traces and oil stains, use a cloth or cotton to drop a little kerosene or white wine, and wipe it gently to make it bright and bright.
(2) The frame, the picture frame or the glass with the gold edge is stained, and it can be wiped with a towel and left to remove the dirt to make it clean and bright.
(3) The glass and mirror are stained with paint and dirt, and are easily wiped off with vinegar.
(4) Using a soft cloth or soft paper, soak the mirror in the water with alcohol or liquor, then wipe it with a clean rag and wipe it again. It is very clean.
(5) When scrubbing the glass, first apply chalk gray water or gypsum powder water, dry it and then wipe it with a dry cloth, which is easy to wipe off the dirt and easy to polish.
(6) Putting some blue enamel in the water will increase the luster of the glass.
(7) First wipe the dust with a damp cloth, then rub the waste newspaper into a group and wipe it on the glass. The ink of the newspaper can quickly wipe the glass.
(8) There is a large area of oil on the glass, first scrub with waste gasoline, then scrub with detergent or decontamination powder, then rinse with water.
(9) Traces of wax on the glass plate or mirror can be scrubbed with hot soapy water with a few drops of ammonia. Be careful not to allow water to seep into the back of the mirror, as it will erode the backing and then destroy the reflective layer.
(10) Using a slice of onion to clean the glass window not only removes dirt, but is also particularly bright.
(11) Scrub mirrors, glass, etc. with residual tea, decontamination.
(provided by Shenyang Building Materials Network) <
Relevant recommended products
Color Coated Aluminum Coil 3003 H16 H18 for Composite Panel
wheel tractor for argriculture reasonable price TA704(flat floor plate)
2018 PPR Three Tee Fitting for Landscape Irrigation System from China
LED R LAMP
CE and TUV Approved High Efficiency 100W Poly Solar Panel