The operating parameters of the cyclone include: the inlet air flow rate of the precipitator, the temperature of the process gas and the inlet mass concentration of the dusty gas.
First, the inlet air velocity. For a cyclone with a certain size, the increase of the inlet airflow speed not only improves the gas volume, but also effectively increases the separation efficiency, but the pressure drop also increases. When the inlet airflow speed is increased to a certain value, the separation efficiency may decrease, the wear is intensified, and the service life of the precipitator is shortened, so the inlet airflow speed should be controlled within the range of 18~23 M/s.
Second, the temperature of the processing gas. Since the temperature of the gas increases, the viscosity thereof increases, and the centripetal force of the dust particles is increased, so that the separation efficiency is lowered. Therefore, the dust collector operating under high temperature conditions should have a large inlet gas flow rate and a small cross-sectional flow rate.
Third, the inlet mass concentration of the dusty gas. When the concentration is high, the large particle dust has obvious carrying effect on the small particle dust, which shows that the separation efficiency is improved.
Preventing air leakage
Once the cyclone dust collector leaks, it will seriously affect the dust removal effect. It is estimated that the dust removal efficiency will decrease by 5% when the air leakage at the lower cone of the dust collector is 1%; the dust removal efficiency will decrease by 30% when the air leakage is 5%. There are three types of air leakage in the cyclone dust collector: the inlet and outlet connection flanges, the dust collector body and the dust discharge device. The causes of air leakage are as follows:
1. The air leakage at the connection flange is mainly caused by the bolts not being tightened, the thickness of the gasket being uneven, and the flange surface being uneven.
2. The main cause of air leakage from the dust collector body is wear, especially the lower cone. According to the experience, when the gas dust concentration exceeds 10g/m3, the 3Mm steel plate can be worn out in less than 100 days.
3. The main reason for the air leakage of the ash discharge device is that the mechanical automatic (such as heavy hammer type) ash discharge valve has poor sealing performance.
Prevention of critical parts wear
Factors affecting the wear of key parts include load, air flow rate, dust particles, and parts of the wear, such as shell, cone and dust exhaust. Technical measures to prevent wear include:
1. Prevent the dust outlet from becoming clogged. The main method is to select a high-quality ash discharge valve, and strengthen the adjustment and overhaul of the ash discharge valve during use.
2. Prevent excessive gas from flowing back into the ash discharge port. The ash discharge valve used should be tight and the weight should be right.
3. Always check the dust collector for leaks due to wear and tear, so as to take timely measures to eliminate it.
4. In the impact area of the dust particles, use a replaceable anti-wear plate or increase the wear layer.
5, to minimize welds and joints, the necessary welds should be smoothed, the flanges and gaskets have the same inner diameter and maintain good alignment.
6. The airflow tangential velocity and inlet airflow velocity at the wall of the precipitator should be kept within the critical range.
to avoid dust clogging and ash
clogging and ash accumulation of the cyclone mainly occurs near the dust outlet, and secondly in the pipeline for intake and exhaust.
1. Dust blockage and preventive measures. There are usually two reasons for the blockage of the dust exhaust port: First, large materials or sundries (such as shavings, wood chips, plastic bags, shredded paper, rags, etc.) are retained in the dust exhaust port, and then the dust accumulates around it; The dust in the ash bucket was too much and could not be discharged in time. Measures to prevent blockage of the dust exhaust port include: adding a grid at the suction port; adding a hand hole at the top of the dust outlet (hole cover plus gasket and sealing paste).
2. Blockage of intake and exhaust ports and preventive measures. The clogging phenomenon of the intake and exhaust ports is mostly caused by improper design. The inlet and exhaust ports are slightly rough and right angles, and the bevel angles will form the adhesion and thickening of the dust until it is blocked.
(provided by Shenyang Building Materials Network) <
Relevant recommended products
Aluminum Alloy Plate 6061/6082-T6 for Mould
Hot-dip Aluzinc Steel from High Quality
Stainless Steel Sheet grade 304 TISCO,LISCO,BAO STEEL
Weld Steel Pipe & 18 Inch Steel Pipe from okorder.com
Electric resistance welding machine for big can size